Leadership (임원 및 이사회)
Find our list of current year board of directors page here.
- 1991-1992: John Hemby, Georgia Power
- 1993-1994: Thomas Lee, The Coca Cola Company
- 1995-1996: Clint Kennedy, Georgia Pacific
- 1997-1998: Jim Lenahan, Georgia Department of Economic Development
- 1999-2000: Wayne Lazarus, Attorney
- 2001-2002: Gordon Harnesburger, Wine Importer
- 2002-2003: Phil Bolton, Global Atlanta
- 2004-2006: Dr. John Endicott, GT Korea Initative
- 2007-2009: John Lee, Real Estate and Delta
- 2010-2011: Randy Cardoza, Atlanta Gas Light
- 2012-2013: June T. Lee, Attorney
- 2014-2015: Andy Kim, CORMAN Global
- 2016-2017: Jane Fryer, Meriwether County Development
- 2018-2021: James J. Whitcomb, JP Morgan
Southeast U.S. Korean Chamber of Commerce (한미동남부 상공회의소) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) organization with individual and corporate members that is dedicated solely to the promotion of greater awareness, understanding, and cooperation in commerce to facilitate trade/investment ties, and promote goodwill relationships between the people of the Republic of South Korea and the United States.
All content © 1991-2022 seuskcc.org, All Rights Reserved. Southeast U.S. Korean Chamber of Commerce.